Guys, are muscles attractive on women?

It seems like more and more women are doing strength training now, so just wondering what the men think about. Are you happy that the girls are getting muscly or is it a turn off?

Hell yeah! Obviously not in

Hell yeah! Obviously not in Hulk proportions but most men who do bodybuilding like women to have some muscle. 

I think its probably the same

I think its probably the same as with men. A bit of tone looks very attractive, but when its gone over the top and they have massive ballooning muscles, I find it very un-attractive. 

Call me old fashioned but I

Call me old fashioned but I prefer curves. ;-)

I agree curves, in the right

I agree curves, in the right places, and toned in the other places.....

No . All in moderation.

No . All in moderation. Madonna looks like a trannie.

I love it when girls  have

I love it when girls  have muscle definition; strength is sexy!  As long as their body fat isn't so low that they looked 'ripped'; strong with curves is the most lovely shape.

There are many factors

There are many factors involved in attraction. On the face of it, I don't really think anyone, male or female, is attractive if the muscle building is done to excess. However, someone toned and fit, like the lovely Victoria Pendleton, shouldn't turn any man off. Of far more importance, in my opinion, is someone's personality. If they're fit and gorgeous, but you don't get on with them, then it won't last.

I agree that personality is

I agree that personality is the most important thing in the long term. But looks are all we have to go on at first and it is important to be physically attracted someone as well.

I quite like the tall

I quite like the tall amazonian look. But in proportion. If she makes Mr. Olympia look small, not good. But hey, who am I. 

I'm with the crew in the

I'm with the crew in the toned zone. Muscles on a women are a good thing but not overdone, the athletic look definitely. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Recent comments

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 1 guest online.